- Take some simple steps to ensure a fun holiday for all.
- We’ll also discuss some safety tips and give you the low-down on that infamous holiday treat, chocolate, plus another less-known toxin you need to know about.
- The gradual changes in strength, agility, vision, hearing, and cognitive function in the senior pet may call for adjustments
- Here are some common potential hazards to be on the lookout for
- In a 2011 study of 497 dogs aged 8-19 years, 14.2 percent had signs consistent with Cognitive Dysfunction (CD), but only 1.9 percent had a diagnosis on file.
- Learn to recognize signs of CD, and what you can do to help
- Loud noises and routine changes can be frightening for pets
- Fortunately, we have some options to help reduce the fear and anxiety surrounding stressful situations.
Browse by Topic