Can your pet’s needs be realistically met by the proposed treatment plan? Let us consider the patient’s physical, social, and emotional needs.more…
They can happen to anyone, even a veterinarian, and it’s usually not a big deal to take care of them. Let’s talk about how to detect fleas in and around your pets, and bust a few common myths and misunderstandings while we’re at it.more…
- Take some simple steps to ensure a fun holiday for all.
- We’ll also discuss some safety tips and give you the low-down on that infamous holiday treat, chocolate, plus another less-known toxin you need to know about.
- Behavioral changes are the most common indicator of arthritis in cats
- These changes could also mean something else, so it is best to check with your veterinarian if you observe them
- The rewards of giving your animal companion the gift of a peaceful and gentle passing can be many.
- Planning is key to a smooth transition. You should consider your wishes for the final moments, your budget, and what you want to do in case of a sudden change in your pet’s condition.
- Arthritis is a common condition in dogs and cats. It cannot be cured, but it can be managed
- There are a number of options for treating arthritis. Combining multiple approaches leads to the best results.
Browse by Topic