- You may be grieving the loss of an animal companion, which could have been days, weeks, or even years ago. We must remember to take care of ourselves in this fragile state
- Attending to your own cognitive, physical, emotional and spiritual health can help you through the mourning process
- There are endless ways to honor the bond that we share with these amazing creatures who bless us with their unconditional love.
- Whatever you choose to do, what makes it special is that it is your choice. There’s no wrong way to remember your beloved friend, because it reflects your own story, experience, and values
- Losing a beloved animal companion is heartbreaking. Nothing will make the grief disappear, but taking care of your emotional needs can help you heal.
- Talking with loved ones, finding outside support, and finding ways to honor and memorialize your friend are all good strategies for self care
Browse by Topic