It’s important to consider the pros, cons, risks and benefits of starting any proposed treatment plan with your pet. In this second of two parts, let’s take a look at the home environment and the people who will be responsible for carrying out the plan. more…
Can your pet’s needs be realistically met by the proposed treatment plan? Let us consider the patient’s physical, social, and emotional needs.more…
- Long-planned vacations or business trips can feel like a looming deadline when a loved one’s day-to-day condition may be unpredictable.
- Having your pet supervised by a trusted person and taking the time to write down your wishes in advance can ease some of the anxiety you may be feeling.
- There are always pros and cons to any sort of diagnostic testing
- Examining the benefits and risks will help frame your questions and guide a decision
- The rewards of giving your animal companion the gift of a peaceful and gentle passing can be many.
- Planning is key to a smooth transition. You should consider your wishes for the final moments, your budget, and what you want to do in case of a sudden change in your pet’s condition.
Browse by Topic