Give your best friend the dignity and comfort they deserve.
Of course you want such a beloved companion to live forever, but above all, you want them to be happy. We’ll help you support their well-being for as long as possible.
We’ll come to you
Avoid stressful car rides. When you schedule a consult, our doctor comes to your home to assess your pet in their natural environment. We are such strong believers in home care, we don’t even have a clinic!
Your pet is more than a diagnosis
Together we will explore beyond the medical facts and help you address their emotional, physical, and social needs.
Be armed with knowledge
You will learn:
- What changes to expect as the disease progresses
- Treatment options, the pros and cons of each, and projected cost
- How to manage symptoms
- What to do in an emergency
Have a plan
We’ll work with you to create a customized care plan that fits your budget, priorities, and schedule.
When needed, we’ll set you up with a “crisis kit” of medications and instructions in case of sudden pain or distress.
Know you’re doing everything possible for your companion’s comfort and happiness.
As a client, you’ll have access to:
- After hours phone support with our doctor (as available)
- Counseling and grief support
- Our online learning library with exclusive content for clients
- Tools to assess and track your pet’s ongoing quality of life
- Regular check-ins by phone, email, or in person – whichever makes the most sense for you.
What do palliative care and hospice cost?
The total cost of care will depend on the treatment plan.
Palliative Care Consultations are $325. Consults begin with a telehealth converation, followed by an in home visit, and typically last from 2-3 hours. We can give you a better idea how long the consult will take when you schedule.
Follow-up visits are $125 and will be scheduled according to your customized care plan.
Prices effective 5/17/2020 and are subject to change. 4.712% Hawaii General Excise Tax not included.